Through the District’s website you can easily find links to the following services:
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.
Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 26, through the dedication of its Directors and Consultants, is committed to providing the highest quality of water and sewer service at the most economical costs to its customers and taxpayers.